VOLTRAN EV Emergency Charge Kit is all you need to charge your electric vehicle on-the-go absolutely anywhere you go.
Call us at 78001 74001 to learn more about the product
VOLTRAN Emergency Travel Kit is an outcome of rigorous discovery and testing done during a 1500 km long trip in TATA NEXON EV, , from Jaipur to the India-Pakistan border and back, which included charging the EV at all places – hotels, home of a friend, workshops, and even in a remote sand-dune camps location!
With this kit in your boot, you are fully equipped for long drives in your EV!
1. You can find electrical earthing for your EV charger anywhere on the planet!
2. You can measure the electricity you consumed so you can pay your host as needed.
3. A long, reliable cable lets you reach a plug practically anywhere in the host premises.
4. The kit shows you if the host wiring has proper polarity or not.
5. The kit includes an MCB to safeguard your vehicle against short circuits.
6. In the ultimate fallback case, you can use the tow rope included to tow-charge your vehicle.
Some of the salient features of the EV emergency kit
This kit has all the necessary items required for safe charging
1. The main cable roll, which includes the switch-board and energy-meter.
2a. Reverse polarity detector
2b. 25A MCB
3. The earth wire roll, which includes a 30m long, 2.5 sq mm wire for earth.
4a. Metal rod for sand-based electrical earthing
4b. Copper plate for water-tank based electrical earthing
4c. Clamp for getting earthing with any metal structure like plumbing, hand-pumps, railings, pole, electricity board pit, etc.
5. A tow-line!